Recently, we have seen a massive influx of social media tools flooding the marketing software space. From AI-powered NLP (Natural Language Processing) chatbots to content curation tools that create bottomless pits for branded content, digital marketing strategists have all the resources they need to improve content marketing effectiveness.
Different tools exist for different types of businesses (and marketers), so it's essential to know exactly what your goals are and what features you need to look for. There's a lot to swallow when choosing the platform to invest in, so we've put together a list of the best TikTok automation tools in 2023.
Best TikTok automation tools you need to know
Bear with us to see why we put ours in the first place.
Planly is the best TikTok scheduler automation tool with fully automated features and a sleek user interface. It lets individual content creators and social media teams automatically share their posts to TikTok and Instagram without a push notification system.
On top of full automation, Planly has a self-explanatory user interface. Which allows users to find easily find anything on the platform. While analyzing competitor tools, we faced user experience issues and difficulties finding the pages we wanted. Planly is one of the most user-friendly TikTok automation tools available today.
- TikTok auto scheduling
- Instagram scheduling
- Instagram story scheduling
- Instagram carousel scheduling
- Instagram Reels scheduling
- No push notification system
- Media library to save media files
- Drag & drop social media calendar
- Team management with a user adding
- User-friendly interface
Price: Despite being very new in the market, Planly offers free and freemium plans for all types of users to try the software.
Kontentino is trusted by over 4,000 brands and agencies for internal communication and collaboration with clients. Manage multiple clients, create custom reports, and collaborate with your entire team - all within a single, easy-to-use platform. Users save up to 41% of their time on everyday tasks by integrating Kontentino into their daily workflow.
- Setting limited audiences
- Marking and commenting built for collaboration
- Assigning tasks and tagging people
- Activity history to avoid confusion
- Drag social calendar
- Submitting bulk jobs for multiple posts
- Analytics and Benchmarking
- Content Plans
- Mobile app
- Client approval in 1 click
Kontentino Pricing: $53/mo, $117/mo, 216/mo, individual enterprise pricing.
Crowdfire integrates with your website to collect blog posts and store updates, then automatically generate branded social media content. Schedule all your posts ahead of time, or use Crowdfire's recommended posting times to take advantage of peak engagement periods. Customize each post and tailor content for each social network.
- Content Curation Chrome Extension
- RSS feeds
- Automated reporting
- Tracking mentions, comments, and posts
- Automatic replies
- Integration with WordPress and Medium
- Queue meter on the timeline
Crowdfire Pricing: Free plan, $7/month, $37/month, $74/month.
CoSchedule is another one of the TikTok Automation tools. CoSchedule organizes all your marketing into one interactive, visual calendar. Plan and share projects with colleagues, attach documents, spreadsheets, files, and presentations. Drag and drop appointment tags, prioritize tasks, and schedule posts using the Coschedule dashboard.
- Single content library
- Extension for Google Chrome
- Multiple User Management
- File directory with custom taxonomies
- Apply repetitive workflows
CoSchedule pricing: $29/month for marketing calendar, custom pricing for Marketing Suite.
Later is an Instagram-focused tool that also connects to other major social networks. You can schedule posts up to a month in advance by simply dragging and dropping content into the visual scheduler. You can find and share user-generated content by searching for @mention, tags, and hashtags. Later also automatically tags the original author in your post caption.
- Instagram story analytics
- Hashtag Analytics
- Tracking CTR to your website from Instagram
- Integration with Shopify
- Planning and optimizing content for TikTok
Pricing: $9/month, $19/month, $29/month, $49/month, customized enterprise pricing.
Businesses, marketers, and freelancers use Buffer to schedule posts across multiple social media platforms, analyze social KPIs, and engage with their audiences.
Buffer is considered one of the easiest-to-use social media automation tools on the market, making it a great choice for small businesses with simple marketing needs. Yet Buffer does not auto publishes TikTok posts, thus sending push notifications when the posting time comes.
- Custom reports
- Stories and posts analytics
- Location and user tags
- Instagram Story Planner
- Online store grid editor
- Unified social inbox
Buffer Pricing: Free plan, $15/month, $99/month, $199/month, $399/month.
How to automate TikTok posts?
Auto posting is a very simple function, it is enough to deal with it once and you will save a lot of time. 'How to automate TikTok posts' is partly answered with the listed tools above! By using any of them, you can automate your TikTok posts.
Full TikTok automation includes:
- Post scheduling
- Idea generation
- Content creation via TikTok content calendar
- TikTok engagement through comments
- Social listening via tracking mentions
- Tracking TikTok analytics
- Tracking TikTok hashtags
- TikTok geotagging
- Visual and sound edits
- And more, considering the continuous TikTok updates
To be fair, considering all of these TikTok features, we can't say that there is a fully automated TikTok tool in the market. Yet, the tools above do a great job of automating certain parts of TikTok marketing helping content creators and brands scale their social media management.
Benefits of using a TikTok automation tool
- Optimize your workflow. You don't have to post every day. You can add posts once a week (or even once a month) and set everything up so that they appear on a schedule at a specified time.
- You can follow the content plan. Having prepared a social media content calendar in advance, you won't have to rack your brains over "I have nothing to post" or "I don't know what to write about." Plus, there will be less temptation to post useless content on a whim.
- Create a clear posting schedule. If subscribers get used to posts coming out simultaneously, it will be easier to get them hooked on reading the blog.
- You won't forget anything. This is true if you have multiple accounts at once. Social Media Managers can have 20 different profiles in their work. It is tough to remember what and what time to publish each of them. Plus, by adding several profiles to one service, it will be possible to work directly in this service without wasting time switching between accounts in the social application.
In an age of fierce market competition and ubiquitous digitalization, marketers and companies need as much help as possible to stay ahead of the curve.
On the video marketing and visual marketing side, the TikTok automation tools we reviewed in this article will help you optimize your social presence, organize content curation and delivery, and automate conversations with your customers.